daily hustle



Fall break is over and it's time to get back into the groove of things. Today, I met with my college counselor to schedule a meeting to go over my final list of colleges to apply to. But honestly, it's none of that that really matters to me and my happiness. It's the fact that I get to come back go school. "Get" to come back? Yes. I enjoy it, believe it or not.

I wish I took a picture of my view as I was driving to school today, because honestly, it's one of the most beautiful sights I see.

Every morning, I wake up so early that it's dark. & with that, I get to see the sunset, right as I leave the house.

It started out foggy this morning, but as I drove up the hill to get to my school, I looked around me and saw a gorgeous sunny sky - with all the fog under me.

It honestly looked like an Instagram filter. I'm seriously so blessed to live in this area, because really now, what I get to see as I arrive to school at 7:20 in the morning beats having to wake up early and all of that stuff.

I hope you guys had a good Monday. Keep it up, stay positive, and before you know it, it'll be Friday afternoon and you'll be on your way to enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Unless you and your school observes Columbus day - then you're lucky. Take this advice when you come back to school tomorrow on Tuesday. Honestly, it's harder to come back to school after a three-day weekend. But that's okay. We can get through this together.

Have a happy day,

Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment