school mornings

Oof! It's been a busy week. I wanted to drop in again just to say that I wasn't kidding when I was talking about the mornings when I come to school. Here are a couple Instagram pictures of the beautiful sunrise that I'm so blessed to see nearly every day.

        

First picture: in the morning as I left the house.
Second picture: I stopped to take this picture while driving.
Third picture: from my school's parking lot.

I wish I could take more, but it's completely unsafe to take pictures while driving! Maybe I'll get up early on the weekend so that I can try to capture some of those beautiful moments. :)

It's finally the weekend though! I plan on working on college applications, as well as maybe film a video & of course work on homework, and working my job. What are your plans?

Have a happy day,

Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment