because of the brave

This is a day late, but I still wanted to post a short thing on here just to honor and thank the ones who are serving, the ones who have served, and the ones who had to pay the ultimate sacrifice. So much of my respect goes out to those men and women.

It's funny - I've wanted to serve my country, but it's really all the other aspects of life that would be affected that keeps me from doing that. I've just decided that I'm going to support the military in any way that I can.

I'm just about to stop writing, but I just wanted to say one last thing. It makes me sad to see people who bash on the military. I think some people just have to realize that the military doesn't have control over what they do, where they go, who they kill. You should respect them for all they sacrifice, because really - it's the government that controls them. The military only loves their country so much as to volunteer themselves for those jobs. So please, respect and honor them, even if you don't agree with the purpose.

As for America - it's the home of the free because of the brave.

Have a happy day,

Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment