2 years ago

When I was 16, I thought my life was going to be a mess with no hope, no friends, no success, nothing. I felt hopeless and hit one of the biggest dips of my life.

Does life now look the way my 16 year old self thought it would look like?

2 years later when I'm almost 18, life is great. I hit online success, do photoshoots, feel happier, and have friends. I even have hope.

Did I ever think that I was going to be this lucky? Absolutely not. Did I think I was going to have friends? No. Now, I have an extended family online and even 2 brothers and a sister - not blood related but connected in the heart.

2 years ago, I felt like life would end so soon. I wanted it to end. But now, I want life to go on forever.

2 years ago, I was a shy, depressed, anxious 16 year old.

Today, I am happy. Still anxious and a little shy, depression sometimes looms back, but I'm stronger than ever.

♡, Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment