work/school balance.

It's funny how my online work has slowly started to become a priority for me, ever since I got into college.


I don't want to have my online life take over my normal life, but I don't want to stress too much about school either.

It's basically a life dilemma.

I'm trying to be less active online but I know that since I get paid for it, it'd be a shame for me to stop it altogether. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time doing it, but other times I feel so productive.

Do any of you have any work/school/life balance struggles? Let me know so we can continue the conversation.

♡, Grace Khieu

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up Grace! I know it can be tough to juggle everything. I gave up a lot of school activities for internships, but am trying to bring back that balance by being in USC Photography Club :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm trying to find that balance, and I feel like I have it together, but it's all going to change once I go to college!

      Delete