Farmer's Market

One of my favorite memories from Spring Quarter was definitely spontaneously going to Farmer's Market. Every Thursday, we usually have Epic, which is when our fellowship gathers as a large group to just worship and have fellowship. It's always a sweet time and is something I consistently look forward to every week.

On the week of May 11th, we ended up not having LG, but my friends and I decided to spontaneously go downtown to the farmer's market that always happens. We never get a chance to go because of Epic, but it was so nice to just have some sweet fellowship and do something new as a class. We walked around, had some good food, and overall just enjoyed taking a step back from the stress of school to be with each other.

I'm definitely ready to have my car next year so that we can have more spontaneous adventures!

♡, Grace Khieu

  

No comments:

Post a Comment