flipping pages.

Coming into college, I thought that there would be a major club that I would be really involved in for all the years that I attended college, but as this year is coming to a close, I realize that I'm merely flipping this page of my life and moving onto the next.


I originally had the hope to be the Marketing Coordinator for next year, but I started getting more involved and realized that even though I poured so much effort into taking pictures, advertising, and fundraiser for the club, there was not any moment where I felt so passionate about what I was doing. After finding out about the fact that I could run for the VP position, I decided to apply at the end of the year.


However, I did not get the position. I would stay and continue to work, but new opportunities came up and I realized that my time in this club was just another page in my college career.

I'm excited and proud that we got the grand prize at the competition, but it's time to move onto better things in life!

♡, Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment