Goodbye & See You Later

It's hard to believe that knowing somebody for less than a year can leave such a huge impact in my life. I never experienced that before. I always went to school, met people, and continued to see them for the following years.



My college fellowship does this thing called Senior Send Off. It's pretty common among clubs and groups, and I really did not think it was going to impact me when I first found out about it. However, as the days grew closer, the more I thought about it, and the more I realized that the majority one of the seniors (or people leaving) made an impact in my life in one way or another.

Despite their busy schedules, they were always there to encourage me in my walk, give me advice, listen, and just be there as an overall good friend.



It's definitely a "see you later," though. They always end up coming back and visiting.

I will never forget the impact that the Epic seniors and staff made in my life, they play a huge part in my spiritual growth and I am forever thankful for that.

♡, Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment