Pasta, Pirate's, & Perfumo



Probably one of my favorite days of college. I went to morning Bible study, surprised my friend downtown for her birthday, came back to campus to study a little, went to Pirate's cove, and ended the night with Perfumo Canyon.

We ended up at this really cute Italian spot downtown, which we knew Taylor liked since we all checked the place out when coming back from our house photoshoot. We all got there early and waited for Sammy and Taylor to come and had a wonderful time together!!


Next step of the day was going to Pirate's Cove. My friend's friend from high school was visiting so we decided to take here there. I've never been there before but it's super cool. You have to climb down this cliff using a rope which wasn't as challenging as I thought it was but boy.. the climb back up... I didn't think I was going to make it because I slipped down 3 times.. oops. It was super fun! 10/10 would go again.



& Finally.... Perfumo Canyon. Let me tell you.. the most breathtaking view. Maybe it was breathtaking because super fast winds makes it hard to breathe, but seeing a whole sky full of stars was just stunning. It was definitely a great idea to bring blankets, and I brought my tripod and everything. Also another location that I'm 10/10 going back to next year.


Overall, it was a great day with friends. I got to hang out with every one of my closest friends at one point or another, and made a new friend. :)

♡, Grace Khieu

No comments:

Post a Comment